The Council of Research and Academic Libraries is a consortium of libraries in the greater San Antonio area. CORAL develops and strengthens library information resources and services through the development of cooperative programs, by providing a forum inclusive of all library staff from member institutions to discuss important issues, and by promoting information literacy in the greater San Antonio area, as well as in member institutions.
Goals of CORAL
- Support cooperative resource development, preservation, sharing, and outreach.
- Enhance communication and cooperation between member libraries.
- Promote professional development through workshops, seminars, and scholarships.
- Provide service and liaison to other consortia.
- Pursue grants to benefit all members of the organization.
Main CORAL Meetings
- Spring meeting
- Fall meeting
- Special events meeting
- New members welcome! Become part of an active community of information professionals.
- New Member Application
- *Annual dues: $210
- Membership period: July 1 – June 30